Travelling gives me Good Business Opportunities

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Travelling gives me Good Business Opportunities

Business Opportunities
I am ardent traveller and love going to different parts of the world. Due to shortage of finance, I have so far travelled in and around UK and to few other countries in Europe. Being a student, I do have the time to make frequent short trips to here and there. But sometimes finance is a bit much problem and due to insufficient money, I am unable to go to places.

Then I discovered a great way of financing my travels. I came across this web site called Dexplore which offers good business opportunities to travel enthusiasts. They gave me an option to become their Licensee and that sounded a good proposition. All I had to do is write travel guides for them and get paid for it. This way I can have my own business and make travel guides for pack of cards.

This sounds such an interesting deal, now I plan to make a career out of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home